Saturday, April 02, 2005

Week in Utah


I spent the last week working at Altiris corporate headquarters in Lindon, Utah. Being there gave me time to work closer with the product delivery team; usually it's all done through email and conference calls. Going back is always a treat because I also get a chance to see my family and friends.

Last Saturday my dad and I drove out to the West side of Utah county and into the Eagle Mountain area. While there we spotted a herd of Antelope. I've posted a picture of them above. It was fun to jump out of the car and try to get close enough for a picture without spooking them. A 200mm lens is much to short for shooting wildlife, so most of the pictures were of their bouncing white butts.

Over the weekend my brothers and I played a lot of Halo2. (Man, I waste too much time playing that game.) I was also there for the arrival of my brother's new truck. It's a pretty bad truck, I wouldn't mind having one myself.

Now I'm back in Detroit enjoying the cold and rain; I just can't get enough of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home