Thursday, October 25, 2007

Join Me on Facebook

Last week I broke down and created a Facebook profile. I've used LinkedIn as a social networking tool in the past, but I've found very little use for it. I once invited someone I saw on LinkedIn to lunch with a common friend. I think the guy was expecting me to try to sell him a case of Xango or some other MLM product. I just wanted to ask him about where he worked because I was considering an open position there.

I read an article last week indicating the who's who of silicone valley are on Facebook and LinkedIn are for stuffy business types. So I joined. I found a high school friend and some family members, but my Facebook friends list is pretty small.

If you are on facebook, I want to be your friend.

(BTW, I'm keeping my LinkedIn account too, so if you're there look me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home