Sunday, April 06, 2008

My Ride on a Kawasaki Vulcan

Today my younger brother, Ben, was over for dinner. After eating he let me take his Kawasaki Vulcan out for a spin around the neighborhood. What a feeling it is riding a motorcycle around. I've not spent any real time on a road bike so getting used to working the clutch and gears and all that took a little getting used to. Oh, and turning is a little weird. You push the side you want to turn to, basically the opposite of the way you ride a bike. Anyway, it was a riot. Here are a couple of pics of me sitting on the bike before the ride.


3 Comments:

Blogger Jenni Coberly said...

What great pictures! You look official. I love the look of his new bike. What a fun ride!

7:16 AM  
Blogger Booster and BigNanaO said...

There is a certain freedom and excitement you feel riding along in the open air, eh!

5:26 PM  
Blogger Michael Lloyd Photography said...

Sweet ride, B&W looks good on ya!

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home