Thursday, January 22, 2009

Train To Wollongong Then On To Jamberoo

Last night I took the train out of Sydney and headed South about 100 Kilometers. In Wollongong my friend and I met up with a contact he had who drove us out to Jamberoo. Jamberoo is a cool little "village" in the Minnemurra valley. We went to document grave sites for some genealogical work my friend is doing. It was great to get out of Sydney and see something a little more rural.

In the video below, I've put together some rough clips taken from my window in the train on the way out. The scenery was a beautiful overlook of the ocean.

Tomorrow it's off to the blue mountains. Hopefully I'll be able to post some pictures of that when I get back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie Olson said...

I think I'd like it there. There's so much GREEN. I love trees and the ocean is beautiful.

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home