Friday, May 19, 2006

Thanks Micky D's

I just wanted to thank McDonalds for providing the meal that was thrown at me tonight while I was on a ride. I pedaled out to West Mountain and had just turned around to head back through Benjamin. I hear a car behind me, so I made sure I was hugging that white line. Next thing I know a bag of half-eaten fries and a cup of ice hit my car-side leg, fell the ground, and went beneath my back tire.

Car sped past and three grinning faces looked back at me through the car's rear window to see how I reacted. "Boneheads," I thought. I wanted to throw something back at them, but when it comes down to it I wouldn't have had much power in a headon if they had decided to turn around. So, chalk that meal up with the cigarette and the 32 oz. drink I've had trown at me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Put a basket on the back of your bike and perhaps you'll catch some return energy from the passers-by. Then you can smile back at them.
They are indeed "BONEHEADS"!

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

3:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home