Sunday, January 25, 2009

Afternoon At Manly Beach

Here are a few pics from yesterday's afternoon outing to Manly beach. I caught a ferry ride over to the beach, then spent the afternoon walking around, eating dinner (a kabob), and soaking my feet in the ocean. Here are a few pics from the outing.




Here are a few pics from yesterday's afternoon outing to Manly beach. I caught a ferry ride over to the beach, then spent the afternoon walking around, eating dinner (a kabob), and soaking my feet in the ocean. Here are a few pics from the outing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie Olson said...

Ahh. Summer. Only 2 more days til you come home. YAY!

11:54 PM  
Blogger Booster and BigNanaO said...

Soaking your feet in the ocean. Iyou were here this morning you would be freezing your feet in about 8 inches of snow. Gird up your loins man,its cold here!

9:06 AM  
Blogger laneolson said...

Love seeing these pics. Takes me back to good times.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home