Saturday, March 18, 2006

Day with a news photographer

I spent the day with a good friend of mine who shoots for a local newspaper. In the morning we shot dancing at Provo High School. The ballroom dance team is raising money to attend a dance competition in Las Vegas. They are holding a dance competition (patterned after the TV show "Dancing With The Stars") called "Dancing With The Athletes." The following shot is Funaki Asisi (football player) and Shannon Edwards (dancer) working on a throw in their swing routine.



Later in the afternoon we shot Viewmont vs. Brighton boy's soccer. I really needed a bigger lens, but all I had was my 70-200mm with a 1.4 teleconverter. Needless to say, most of the action I was able to shoot was on my end of the field.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home