Sunday, March 26, 2006

Video Clips From Triathlon

My son took a few video clips during the race with our digital elf. Video quality isn't the greatest, but I though it would be fun to share. You will need Quicktime to view these videos.

This clip shows me swimming. Check out the smooth, consistent cadence of my stroke. :) Swimming was the hardest event for me to train for, but I think I did well considering I only started swimming 8 weeks ago. View Swimming Video.

This is the transition from the bike ride to running. It's mostly a shot of my backside, but you can see the transition area. Doing the transitions was probably the most nerve-racking part of the race.View Transition Video.

Me running down the final stretch before entering the gauntlet.View Running Video.

Me running across the finish line and having my name announced. View Finish Video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home