Thursday, February 21, 2008

Frozen

Well, yes, it's still freezing in Utah, but I can see the days getting longer and I know Spring is just around the corner. But this post has nothing to do with the weather. Today on a blog I frequent, Wend, I saw these YouTube videos. They were just bizarre enough to be cool, in an artistic kind of way. I think it is fun to see public reaction to things that are out of the ordinary.

While in high school some friends and I would line up along both sides of a hall during our lunch break. We would space ourselves evenly and across the hall from each other. We would get 20 or so people to line up. We would then just stand silent and still. It was great to see people turn the corner to walk down the hall. They would look at us and wonder what was going on. Most would just turn around and walk the other direction, but some tough-guys would just call us names and walk through, with no reaction from us. It was sophomoric, but interesting to see how people reacted.

Watching the reactions of the people not knowing what was going on is what makes these videos fun. Figured I would share.



1 Comments:

Blogger Sidemoss said...

These videos really affected me emotionally. I am not sure why, but I find myself in tears...

I know that there is that scene in The Fisher King where everyone stops, but I can't explain why this would affect me so much.

It may have something to do with Mount Vesuvius or a couple Twilight Zone episodes.

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home