Saturday, July 26, 2008

Grand Kids




Last night I did a family portrait for my parents, siblings, and all the grandkids. It's been several years (five I think) since we've done an extended family picture. Most of the grand kids were great, with the exception of my oldest son. He's 10, you'd think he could handle 20 minutes in front of the camera.

So, this morning I did a portrait (above) for some long-time family friends. When we couldn't get the grandkids to smile, I completely understood. (I'd just gone through it. Fortunately, this was the last picture we took, the kids did great in the other pics.) I think the smiles come from the knowledge they were handing the kids back after the picture. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Marleen said...

Grandparents have it made. Great picture. You did a great job with our family. Thanks for your patience with the grandkids.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home